Sonntag, 9. Februar 2014

Shironuri Meet - 08.02.2013

Heyyo! (((\(@v@)/)))
Yesterday I had my fery first Shironuri only meetup here in Vienna and I only can say: It was so much fun!
I did my make-up in the morning with Lilly and Rin and then we went to the Location, the "Volksgarten" (Public garden) in the city and it was super cool! There were so many great pics, it was hard to decide about it!
Please read until the end or scroll down, there's another outfit also
I want to start with my Outfit since it's my blog after all ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
Some parts of it I did again some were bought and the skirt was borrowed from Lilly.

 My make-up. I went on it totally spontaneous, I had no plan about what to do before I started. But in the end I was pretty happy with it!

 The antlers were totally selfmade because when I was sick I had free time and did just something out of what was in my mind at that moment.

 My Outfit! I sewed on the two longer coats way too long! But I'm pretty happy with how it turned out to look like. I went out a little bit "over the top" because I used really a lot of accessories.



Those pictures I just simply liked a lot! That day I really got into posing and such, it's much fun, interesting and one can always learn new stuff!

That's the picture of the whole group and I totally love it! It really was a great day and I got the chance to take so many great pictures!

Rin was such a great model that day and I really liked how she did her coord, it just fit her very well (๑>ᴗ<๑)

Lilly's outfit and make-up was just great!I totally liked the coord and how her make-up matched with the wig ٩(^ᴗ^)۶


Yukii's and Taiga's outfits. They were very well matching, Yukii and I somehot had similar outfits although it wasn't planned but it was super awesome I think!
That "photobomb" pic just had to be placed here. *✲゚*。✧٩(・ิᴗ・ิ๑)۶*✲゚*。✧

Lotte's outfit. She looked like a cute witch from the forest, I really liked it. I know her since a long time already and it was fun to see her again after a longer time has passed.
 Varis and Karin. They both had a kinda similar look and it was nice to see them together like that, they really matched each other!

Last but not least, there's Julia's outfit that was rather simplish but her ring was genius!
After taking photos we went eating and dear, the people at Vapiano were so delighted! We got the chance to take photos with a professional photographer because she worked there part time but we were only three for those pics, Lotte, Rin and me, and yet have to wait for them to get edited but I really am looking forward to them!
Also, the next day I dressed up for meeting Miko and decided to try out Cult Party Kei. I had too less clothes so I decided to do a darker version because a few people do that in Japan also ٩(●˙▿˙●)۶



 Those weren't the only photos taken, there were so many! I'll probably do an extra post about all the extra pics or something, I don't know yet.
Here some close-ups anyways \( ‘з’)/
I really liked my make-up, KIKO has so great stuff! I also tried out ombre eyebrows but it's hardly visible on the pictures. Soon I want to try even more dramatic make-up!

For now I say "Goodbye!" though.
See ya! ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ

1 Kommentar:

  1. Awww die Fotos sind so toll geworden! ^o^
    Danke fürs organisieren! ♥ War ein echt toller Tag und ich hoffe ich kann nächstes Mal wieder kommen :3

    AntwortenLöschen