Samstag, 7. Dezember 2013

Shironuri Outfit (International Lolita Day) - 07.12.2013

Hello there! O(≧▽≦)O
So before I start talking about my outfit, I wanted to show you a video. Dushi finally finished the video from the picnic in summer and I really like it! It's super great!

Back to the original topic, today was the International Lolita Day but since I didn't feel like dressing up as Lolita I just used the chance and did a Shironuri Outfit. I got the inspiration to do it from Pastelbat and I'm more or less happy with how it turned out.


How my face looked like. (๑>ᴗ<๑)
It was a new make-up though so I didn't have any practice with it yet but it's real japanese one and I think it just works perfect! People should definitely buy it! (This one.)
It also was the first time I did sew more "difficult" things myself  and I really had some problems with the dress. /(x~x)\
The coat, though, was more easy to sew and more fun but I hated the fabric, it was just too slippy!
Here's the full outfit now:



I really love those two pics! Varis took them for me and they just look so great, I think!
I really like how they turned out!
I'm not totally satisfied with the look yet though, it could have been much more special I think. ( Q _ Q)
But I tried my best!
I also have to thank Petra for going to the meet with me! It was really nice from her to do so!

 That was the best picture taken of us, I think! ( ⋂‿⋂’)
No, just kidding, there were better ones too!





 She said it had been a long time for her since she last wore Lolita but I think she looks just stunning!
 I got to meet new people too and it really was a nice day! I'm happy none of the Lolitas complained about me being there in Shironuri if you take out the one that tried to kill me with his gaze.
What do you think about my outfit? (  ´- ω -` )


And, since it's me we're talking about, here are some derp pics: I was haunting Petra cutie!






That was it for me, mostly. I just want to add soon there's a Gyaru Meet again and I've also ordered from Glavil (with Petra's help) and I really am looking forward to it! ;A;

See ya ~ (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜


2 Kommentare:

  1. XDD unsre selfies sind supa lol.
    ich mag die fotos vom fotoparty. ich schau sogar halbwegs normal drein xDDD
    schade, dass dein make up mit der zeit bissl gebröckelt hat;-; aber ich glaub, nächstes mal wirds besser. kenn mich bei shironuri ja nicht wirklich aus xD
    danke btw^-^ hab echt schon ca 1 jahr kein lolita mehr getragen xD

    bestellt hab ich jetz mal bei glavil dingens:3 mal sehn wanns ankommt:33

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I've been wanting to try shironuri for so long, maybe one day I'll actually try it, was just talking about the style the other day in facebook with some friends. :P
    I think it looks good on you! ^__^

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    AntwortenLöschen